I've got this idea in my noggin for a several-page comic called "Trainwreck ZADR", about Zim and Dib attempting to form a relationship but continuously finding that their cultural differences/outlandish personalities get in the way; each tries to be affectionate in the way they were taught to, but neither are accustomed to the other's method of showing love. People will
be accidentally thrown off roofs.
I'm working on a 3-page intro right now just to get a feel for it, and so far it's a lot of fun, but I don't know if I'd have the time to do anything serious with it, due to school being in session and everything. So, what do my fellow Invader Zim fans think? On a scale of one to ten, how much would you want to see such a comic?
2. Not particularly.
3. Eh, I guess?
4. Sure, if you want to draw it, do what you want.
5. That could be fun, but I wouldn't avidly support it.
6. I suppose I'm for it.
7. I think I'd like to see that; you should go for it.
8. I would really like to see that, please do it!
9. That sounds awesome! I would absolutely love that!
10. I will literally PAY you to do this.
And I mean literally, "in a literal sense". I will pay you. With monies.
Several 8/9's would be plenty to convince me, but considering I'm heading off to college pretty soon, a 10 wouldn't hurt.
I just finished the three page intro thing. Take a gander, tell me whatcha think!